Class Types & Pricing
Description: Up to 5 participants per instructor. Participants will receive four 30-minute lessons per session.
Description: One participant per instructor. The instructor will teach to the swimmer's ability and will utilize progressive learning. Participants will get two thirty-minute sessions per purchase.
Scheduling & Registration
Only current CRC Members are eligible for lessons. A minimum of three month membership is required to be eligible for lessons, and the membership must remain active for the duration of all lessons.If interested in private lessons:
How to Register:
- Complete registration for two, thirty-minute private lessons on My CRC.
- After completing registration, please complete the Private Lesson Request Form.
- Once a staff member is confirmed for your requested times you will be connected to that instructor via email to coordinate the specific times and dates of your two, thirty minute lessons.
Group Lesson Schedule
|Session 1||Mon/Wed Jan. 23, 25, 30, Feb. 1|
|Session 2||Mon/Wed Feb. 6, 8, 13, 15|
|Session 5||Mon/Wed March 27, 29, April 3, 5|
|Session 6||Mon/Wed April 10, 12, 17, 19|
- Youth Beginner: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- Youth Intermediate: 5:10 - 5:40 p.m.
- Adult Beginner: 5:45 - 6:15 p.m.
- Adult Intermediate: 6:20 - 6:50 p.m.