The CRC offers the following advertising options to campus organizations and departments: digital screens and bulletin boards. Please review all guidelines prior to submitting a request. Have a question about advertising?
*We are unable to take EXTERNAL of Georgia Tech advertisement requests at this time.
- Organizations/departments must submit at least one week (5 business days) in advance of the one-week period they wish to have their advertisement on the digital screens.
- Each organization/department is limited to one digital advertisement request per one-week period.
- All digital screens will have a maximum of ten screens for advertisements.
- Space on the digital screens are first come, first served.
- Ten spaces will be reserved for non-CRC organizations/departments on the two CRC digital screens that run advertisements.
- Approved advertisements will be placed on the two plasma screens within the building, the plasma screen located next to the fitness floor and the screen located next to the elevator on the second floor.
- The CRC reserves the right to adjust the schedule based on need as well as choose only appropriate flyers to post.
- All requests must be submitted at least one week (5 business days) in advance of the requested start date.
- A maximum of five flyers (8.5" x 11") will be posted per organization.
- Space is reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- All flyers will be posted by CRC staff once they are approved.
- The requester must deliver the approved printed flyers to the Member Services desk.
- Submit all requests at least one week (5 business days) of advance through the online request form.
- Attachment must be in pdf, jpg or png format
- Flyer submissions must be 8.5 in. x 11 in.
- Digital screen submissions must be a landscape format PNG file that is 830 (height) x 1460 (width) pixels. The CRC will not modify the image.
- Provide two-week starting time request with Monday being the first day of the cycle
- Upon completion of the form, you will be contacted by a CRC staff member when they process your request. If your advertisement is confirmed and fees apply, you will be directed by staff to pay the pertinent fees.
|Digital Screen Ads