Oct 18, 2017 | Atlanta, GA
Interested in giving your little yellow jacket a quick start on being part of the Georgia Tech Community? The Tech Wreck Break Camp is a day camp offered for 1st through 8th-grade children whose parents are a part of the Georgia Tech Community (Faculty/Staff and Student). It is six, one-day sessions during the 2017-2018 academic year. Camp runs from 7:45 a.m. until 5 p.m. and is located at the Campus Recreation Center (CRC). Cost per day is $40 per child. Post-care supervising is offered until 5:30 p.m. for a cost of $10 per day.
Each day the children are provided with a lunch and an afternoon snack. Campers will participate in a variety of activities that range from organized games, arts and crafts, and free time. We also have a wonderful opportunity for the campers to enjoy the state-of-the-art swimming pools at the CRC. All dates have post-care options.
Below are the camp dates and registration deadlines:
- Day 1: Monday, November 20, 2017 (Deadline to register: Wednesday, November 15, 2017)
- Day 2: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 (Deadline to register: Wednesday, November 15, 2017)
- Day 3: Thursday, December 21, 2017 (Deadline to register: Thursday, December 14, 2017)
- Day 4: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 (Deadline to register: Thursday, December 21, 2017)
- Day 5: Wednesday, January 3, 2018 (Deadline to register: Thursday, December 21, 2017)
- Day 6: Monday, February 19, 2018 (Deadline to register: Tuesday, February 13, 2018)
Registration opens at 7 p.m. on Wednesday October 25, 2017. Register through mycrc.gatech.edu. Please be sure to confirm access and to add all eligible dependents. Mark your calendars on the dates listed above for when you are interested in having your child join the CRC for a day full of fun! For more information, visit crc.gatech.edu/programs/kidscamps.