The CRC is a convenient option for faculty & staff to get their workout in right on campus! There are benefits employees can take advantange whether or not they choose to purchase a membership.
The following recourses are for Georgia Tech Employees with CRC Memberships:
- Group fitness – members can purchase a semester pass to participate in any of the offered group fitness classes.
- Instructional fitness courses – members can sign up for an instructional course, multi-week classes in a variety of areas from yoga to Krav Maga.
- Personal Training – private, buddy, and small group training is available with a variety of level of trainers.
- Pool Parties - members can reserve the Crawford leisure pool for their next events.
The following resources do NOT require you to have a membership at the CRC:
- Adventure Trips – trips ranging from caving to sea kayaking are available on a first come, first serve basis for the entire Georgia Tech community.
- Leadership Challenge Course – facilitators provide team building experience for you and your colleagues and community groups.
- Massage Therapy – 30-minute and 60-minute massages are available for all members of the Georgia Tech community.
- Swim Lessons – private, semi-private, and group swimming lessons for beginners and intermediate swimmers.
- Tech Wreck Camp – summer and break camps for 1st through 8th-grade children of Georgia Tech students and employees.
- Wilderness Outpost – rent outdoor gear for your next adventure from kayaking to backpacking.